The Administrative Assistant – in a temporary, full-time role – will engage in essential general office support duties – ideally for duration of the assignment – through August 11, 2023.
They will provide support by data entry, scanning/uploading documents, invoicing tasks, making travel arrangements, organizing file systems, and answering phones in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete office administration duties, including calendaring, invoicing, scanning documents, performing data entry, and arranging travel
- Answer phones and respond to emails
- Organize cloud-based and legacy file systems
- Communicate with stakeholders on behalf of Program Operations
Reporting to CGHPI’s Chief Operating Officer, the Administrative Assistant will regularly engage with the Center’s Finance team and Project leads. Their business interactions will include those with University Administration and Operations Support Teams, Central University Financial Services, and Pre and Post Award Management Teams.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate – preference for a post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration or a related subject
- Strong typing and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Outlook and related Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to adapt to various office environments
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of travel booking
Work Mode: Hybrid Please note that work mode designations are regularly reviewed in order to meet the evolving needs of the University. Such review may necessitate a change to a position’s mode of work designation. Complete details about Georgetown University’s mode of work designations for staff and AAP positions can be found on the Department of Human Resources Mode of Work Designation (new window).
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions. Apply at the following link:
For additional information, contact Ms. Lowrey Redmond, Chief Operating Officer, Center for Global Health Practice and Impact, at firstname.lastname@example.org (new window).