Vision. The work of the Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) at Georgetown University results in a world in which all countries assure conditions for achieving health equity.
Mission. CGHPI serves countries to improve their population’s health and wellbeing and safeguard against health-related threats by advancing use of evidence through human-centered enterprise architecture for achievement of equity and social justice.
General Approach. In partnership with governments and local organizations, CGHPI co-designs interventions with stakeholders in our core thematic areas:
- Data Science for Healthcare
- Global Health Security
- Implementation and Health Services Outcomes Research
- Innovation Spread, Improvement Science, and Health Leadership
- Integrated Health Service Delivery Support
- Resource Mobilization for Health